Monthly Maintenance Program
We are pleased to offer you a complete package to upkeep and maintain your yacht while at the dock on or near Hilton Head Island. Our program is designed for the private yacht owner who wishes to keep his yacht in tip top shape at any time, regardless of him/her planning to use the yacht for a vacation, a day or weekend trip, or while being away and not using the yacht for a while. Our maintenance program package includes weekly, bi-weekly and monthly services for your yacht. We also offer custom packages for our customers who just want a professional service on the yacht while away, when ready to sell their yacht, or just for a seasonal check and maintenance.
The complete package includes the following services:
- Topsides wash down & chamois (including stainless, teak, windows, hatches)
- Interior wipe down
- Visual inspection of engine room
- Check lines and fenders
- Run engines to operating temp and in gear (to clean props). Before starting engines the oil level, transmission oil level, belts, coolant level etc. will be checked.
- Check bilge pumps
- Run generators (if applicable) and load test. Before starting generators the oil level, belts, coolant level etc. will be checked
- Run air conditioning (if applicable) and set as desired
- Check and flush heads
- Check batteries for fluid level and charge
- Through interior inspection including lighting, fans, faucets, drawers, hinges, locks, ornaments and cushions in place, and general state and condition
- Lift all deck boards to inspect bilges for wildlife and dirt, inspect sea cocks, inspect sea strainers and clean if necessary
- Operate all systems including water pumps, water heater, fridges, microwaves, ice maker, electrical outlets, range, electronics
- Inspection of exterior for general state and condition including navigation lights, teak, fiberglass, windlass, portholes, lockers
- On completion of the monthly system check a report will be given highlighting deficiencies and suggestions for improvement
Call us today to schedule a visit when you are onboard. We will be happy to create a custom service care program that fits your vessel and your budget.